Do this

You don't have to log in to rate the posts, just click on a bloody option and if you do then there will be a dancing girl waiting below the posts

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The future daughter of my dreams

So I was juggling bowling pins down the street and some random little girl comes up to me and says,
"Hey mister that's really cool. I can do something special too"
I said "Really, cool can you show me?"
"She said, "Yeah sure. Ok think of a number between one to ten and pick carefully."
I said "Ok I'll think now"
So I think.
And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And I think

And then I came up with the number "5"
I said, "Ok fine"

When I looked at her, she had shoved 5 of the pins I was juggling into different orifices in her body and she somehow managed to say







"Ta-dah"

No comments:

Post a Comment