Do this

You don't have to log in to rate the posts, just click on a bloody option and if you do then there will be a dancing girl waiting below the posts

Thursday, August 6, 2009

I'm a proud shitizen

I am, I really am a proud shitizen. It's where you pretend to be a citizen but you're breaking so many laws and so anti-government that you just become a shit member of society.

Example: I don't vote, I steal, I bribe, I make religious slurs and I even litter. That's how bad I am.

On the other hand, as an alien midget, this is my adopted planet and I'm not really meant to be here but I'm really no different from any other bad immigrant. I'm a parasite on society and I don't contribute to it's well being. Maybe I don't go out and disrupt society as a whole but I dream of it from time to time.

My grey skin would be enough to make many people fed up of illegal aliens. I would be the ultimate tipping point. And I would do it naked as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment